reggae

reggae

lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

Best Friend

Best friend…….. there are a lot of different meanings for those words, some people think that a good friend is a person who go out with you to parties or is the one that go out with you know people and socialize, some people thinks that the best friend is that person that let you money or material things when you need it. We have friends since we are little kids, we actually have friend that are very important in our lives, and in the future friend will also going to be there so we have to choose them well.
I personally have really great friends, maybe I don’t have a lot  but I’m sure the ones I have, will always be there for me in every kind of situation it doesn’t matter if there are really awful situations. But I pass through a lot of things to understand what a friend is. These are some examples:
I’m not going to say names. Well like 2 or 3 years ago I was in my house and one of my friends  call me and ask me if I can go to his house I accepted and I went. I consider this guy my best friend actually. And that day we make plans for that weekend, we were supposed to go to a party and we both agree. Some days early before the weekend we get into a fight with some morons I wasn’t scared because I was supposed to go with my friend, the party was on Saturday and on Friday a girl call my friend and ask him to go out the same day that the party and he agree I didn’t know. On Saturday I went to the party and I was alone trying to defend myself, and my “fiend” was with his girlfriend having a great time.
I learned a really important thing here: 
A friend will always more important than a girlfriend or a boyfriend.
I have these spectacular friends now because I know how to choose them, they will hear whatever you want to express, they will be with you in the bad things and in the wrong things, they will never your defects against you, they will help you in everything they can and if they can’t they will find someone that can. Also one of the reason friends are important is because you will never feel alone.
This things actually is very difficult to understand how it works, you are giving all your confidence to a person you thrust that friend hoping he always be loyal to you and he will never do bad thing to you.
I have another story, one friend he was in a party where he wasn’t supposed to be and he was having a great time until he try to kiss a girl, but that girl had boyfriend so the boy friend realize what just happened and the boyfriend and all his friends want to punch my friend, he doesn’t know what to do so he called me and other friend we went in my friend car and went to that party and get him out from there. This is what a good friend he will be always there for everything.
I try to be the best friend I can, supporting them in everything and help them in whatever I can. I will be there for them always, and I hope they know that they can trust me in everything, there is no such a thing as a friend, I think friends is one of the greatest gift God give us and we have to appreciate it a lot.
Thank you to all my friends I know you always have been there for me and believe I really appreciate it.
 I also want to say that if you need a friend, someone to talk or a big big hug! I will always be available for everyone so don’t dough in call me if you have a problem.
Thank you!

2 comentarios: