reggae

reggae

lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2011

Childhood Event

Hi, Yesterday I was talking to my mom and she remind me a lot of different event of my childhood, and I realize that I’m a very “bad luck” person! I have pass through a lot of unfortunate events in my life, don’t get me wrong I love the way I live, I am a really blessed person, but I have this “special events” that have really change my life in different ways. I can’t tell you all my bad luck experiences, but I am going to tell you some.

When I was seven years old I went to a really nice hotel in El Salvador, I was there with my aunt, my mom and my cousin, we were having a really great time. We went down to breakfast at a really cool restaurant near the hotel, I eat really fast so I finish my breakfast before anyone else, so I decide to return to my hotel room. I enter my hotel and I get to the elevator, and in order to use that elevator you need to put in the card key of your room, but the elevator didn’t accept the card so the elevator doesn’t move, I get really scared so I start punching and kicking the elevator controls, and for those stupid actions I made, I stock the elevator, I start crying like a little girl, and for my luck no one use the elevator for at least 15 minutes  so I was stock in there all that time, I know it doesn’t sound that ugly, but it really mark my life I prefer to use stairs since then.

Finally a really great couple get me out of the elevator and I returned the restaurant but my family was not there, then I went to the hotel room and it was empty I really get scared I start searching all over the place, I went to the pool, to the spa, restaurant, office, to the lobby, and in every single place in that hotel, I didn’t know what to do because none of my family take their phones. I wait for them in the lobby like for half an hour, and then one person ask my name and when I answered he told me – sorry kid I forgot to tell you that your mom went to the mall, they are waiting for you – I answer kindly -_- but I was really mad at him then I return with my family and during all that trip I was glued to my mom in every moment. I don’t know why but this event is in my head since then. ­­

Another unpleasant event could be that when I was 9 years old I was in karate, I really love to go training one day, our sensei decide to prove our reflexes, so he start throwing this tiny heavy balls and I was supposed to avoid all these. I was doing great until one of these balls punched my face and I step on one of the balls so I broke my feet, my sensei because he was worried he start running towards me and he step over one the balls and felt down in my other feet so he broke my other feet, so I pass like 2 weeks with my 2 foot broken. Then I returned to karate and 3 weeks later I broke my arm so my parents decide to take me out of karate. L
I have pass through a lot of problems like these, I have worst stories, but I’m not allowed to write of those, but don’t you think my life have only bad moments I have pass through a lot of good stuff, especially in the music area I have pass a lot of greats moments with my friends and family I’m proud of how my life is and if you ask me I would not change anything in my life, not even those bad and uncomfortable moments because thanks to that moments I am stronger now, I have learned a lot of different situations, my life is not perfect, but there are no perfect lives. Thank you if you have been part of my life. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario